Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Refined Research 1/31

After all my research at this point in time i have come up with my main idea on a topic and i feel that The Sandy Hook shooting will remain my key topic. This will be great because it is current. It also brings back up the misuse of guns which was brought up after a man by the name of James Holmes terrorized a Colorado movie theater killing twelve people. This opened the eyes of our president Barack Obama. When i went through the schools catalog I found that the word genocide was great. The thing about the schools catalog is that it also suggested social conditions, prevention, social aspects, violence, and psychological aspect. All of these were great key words that worked, but when I searched the key word, Mass shooting, nothing came up. If i were too look at a primary source I could easily look up the newspaper  the day after the shooting, because the accident is so recent.

No comments:

Post a Comment