Friday, January 11, 2013

Homework 1/10

My favorite part of the Ingram Library is the White Board wall it gives you the opportunity to put your work on the board,and have all your thoughts in front of you while problem solving.The wall also seperates a classroom with the rest of the library. I felt as if this was a unique feature that you will not find in most libraries. My least favorite part of the Library is Organization I feel that there should be more room for people to get study groups together other than the main floor. It seems like everything was crammed. One thing for certain is I am still learning how to use all the features and advantages the library can provide. I also think there should be more library assistants roaming around. I know for myself I would rather be hands, face to face with a librarian than relying on the technology of a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment