Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Major Purchase 1/15

When I reflect back on a major purchase i have made, I think of the time I bought my mini fridge for my college dorm room. When I first started my search there was a great variety of large corporate stores advertising these products because they knew college students were preparing for the upcoming semester. First i started off looking at the prices of the mini refrigerators from most expensive to cheapest. I soon came to realize that there were more components of buying a fridge so i went online to the vendors website that produced that particular refrigerator, and discovered i could get a 2 year warranty with my purchase which was better than buying a cheaper refrigerator that would not last more than two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment