Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Final Poster 4/11

For my homework I decided to look into Prezi and Weebly. First I connected to the Prezi link. I was immediately interestested because I could connect to my Facebook to create an account. This makes Prezi really easy to get into. From there I explored how to get started. This process took me a little time to understand, but after understanding how to use Prezi I came to a con. Prezi is great for making a standard PowerPoint interesting, but it can be quiet difficult and complex. On the other had I started using Weebly. Similar to Prezi, I could connect to my Facebook in order to create an account. I also quickly realized Weebly is much more organized and business oriented. Weebly is easier to use but for my assignment I will use Prezi, because it is more efficient for the task.


http://prezi.com/qdqtbjpcivig/alex-armahs-libr-1101-final-project/

No comments:

Post a Comment